ACE MENS GOLF SUNGLASSES
Designed specifically for the sport, Ace mens golf sunglasses feature a one-piece, interchangeable vented lens (with polarised and low light options), anti-fogging, and a lightweight yet ultra strong TR90 frame. They offer 100% UVA / UVB protection.
The frames are finished in an attractive crystalised blue; rubber extension side arms and an adjustable nose-clip with rubber pads ensure a comfortable fit for most shapes and sizes of head. The wrap-around styling prevents light and wind encroaching from the peripheral areas of your vision.
Misting of your sunglasses' lenses can be caused by eyebrow sweat on warm days. Our vented lenses have the benefit of offering play in hot conditions.
De-Centred, Vented and Anti-Scratch Coated Lenses
All Scratch sunglasses are de-centred, which removes the possible distorting effects of a curved lens. The anti-scratch coating greatly reduces the chances of damaging your lenses during normal usage.
The vent cut-outs on each lens sit on your eyebrows, allowing them to breathe and removing the damp sweat that can so easily find its way onto the inside surface of the lens, fogging up your vision. The cut-outs are designed to sit in a snug fashion on your eyebrows and there is no light encroachment.
Rapid Eyewear's golf lenses effectively filter out blue light, thereby improving contrast and the definition of terrain and objects in your field of view.
As with all Scratch golf sunglasses, the Ace sunglasses for golf come supplied as standard with the following:
- Category 0 (yellow) lenses. These lenses have a high level of translucence, making them perfect for use on cloudy, dull days or for those early morning starts / late finishes
- Category 2 (beige, polarised) lenses. Used in partial sunshine and fairly bright / changeable conditions to greatly reduce glare
- Category 3 (green, mirror-coated). Perfect for sunny conditions, the green filter allows for greater definition between a white ball and the course background
- Sturdy carry case with belt clips and loops
- Head retainer strap & microfibre cleaning cloth
UV and Conformity
Rapid Eyewear sunglasses conform to ISO 12311 and 12312 standards for sunglasses and protective equipment testing. They offer 100% UVA / UVB (UV400) protection and comply with US Z80.3.
Additional Lens Options
We are pleased to offer some extra lenses, as follows:
- Category 3, polarised mirror for general use
- Category 4, dark smoked, for very bright conditions
- Clear, untinted - useful for cycling, sailing etc. when a tint is not required
To purchase extra lenses, please choose your preferred option from the drop-down menu before completing your purchase. Please note the Category 4 lens is not suitable for driving.