FORE SUNGLASSES FOR GOLFERS
With TR90 frames, dedicated interchangeable golf lenses, vent cut-outs and an accessory pack as standard, Fore are hard to beat in terms of style, performance and value for money. The Fore sunglasses for golfers form part of our 'Scratch Golf' range of performance eyewear.
Features at a Glance
- TR90 frames, with an attractive 'clear' finish
- Wrap-around styling blocks unwanted light and wind from peripheries of your vision
- 3 x sets of lenses, including green mirror Cat 3, for best definition when reading the course
- Lens vents prevent sweat and fog patches forming
- Carry case, strap and cleaning cloth included as standard
Fore are made from TR90, a high-grade material that is extremely tough yet lightweight. Despite their strength, Fore frames have a slight flex, allowing them to not only be impact resistant, but also make a comfortable fit on the wearer, whatever the shape and size of their head. Rubber nose pads and side arm extensions also enhance comfort levels. The frame is finished in a crystalised (clear) form, with just a hint of green.
Made from polycarbonate, the lenses are robust, optically precise and tailored to suit all light conditions you might encounter out on the course. The specifications of each set are as follows:
- Category 0 (amber) for dull or low light conditions. Improve apparent brightness by filtering out blue light, thereby enhancing the definition of objects and terrain
- Category 2 (beige) polarised: for 'middle' or hazy light, and also when conditions are changeable. A great all-round lens with a polarised filter to remove glare that works in any light
- Category 3 (green mirror): on bright, sunny days, the green tint provides the ultimate definition when reading a fairway or green
All Rapid Eyewear lenses have an anti-scratch coating, and decentred optics to ensure an optically precise focal point. Ventilation cut-outs help the wearer's eyebrows to breathe, thus greatly reducing the problem of sweat patches, and fogging, on the rear side of the lenses.
As part of a comprehensive package, Fore comes with a high quality hard case, featuring internal pouches for housing spare lenses, plus a belt fixing clip and loops. Additionally, a head retainer is provided, allowing the wearer to firmly fix Fore if required, plus a microfibre cleaning cloth.
Rapid Eyewear sunglasses conform to ISO 12311 and 12312 standards for sunglasses and protective equipment testing. They offer 100% UVA / UVB (UV400) protection and comply with US Z80.3.
Extra Lens Set
We are pleased to offer an optional Category 3 polarised grey lens set for this pair of sunglasses. The grey lenses are ideal for all-round use, including driving. If you would like to add this set, please select the relevant option from the drop-down menu at the top of this page before completing your purchase.