NIMBUS FT RC MODELGLASSES
The FT package is a variation on the traditional and long-time favourite Nimbus Modelglasses set; it features a blue Frostech anti-glare mirror lens, plus the usual polarised ald low-light options that cover all light situatins you will encounter at the field.
The most important features of Nimbus FT are:
- Lightweight yet highly robust TR90 frame
- Wrap-around styling blocks light and wind
- 100% UVA / UVB protection
- Interchangeable lenses, including vented Frostech, polarised and light enhancing options
- Scratch resistant, de-centred lenses with high quality optics
- Carry case and head retainer strap included as standard
Made from an ultra tough TR90 compound, the frame is lightweight and comfortable. It has a slight flex that allows it to shape itself around your head, whilst the side arm extension rubbers and nose pads also enhance comfort levels further. The frame is finished in an attractive hand-sprayed matt black finish.
Three sets of impact resistant interchangeable lenses are supplied as standard. They are:
- Category 0, yellow for low-light use
- Category 2, beige polarised. Ideal for fairly bright or changeable conditions
- Category 3, Blue Vented mirror Frostech. For use in sunny conditions
All lenses offer 100% UVA / UVB protection. They are anti-scratch coated and have beeendecentred to ensure you enjoy the optimum focal point. By filtering blue light, Rapid Eyewear lenses improve definition, contrast and depth perception in your field of view. The vented Frostech lens has an anti-fogging capability, whilst the mirror finish greatly reduces glare. The Category 2 lens also has an anti-glare capability through its polarising filter.
If you would like to add the standard Category 3 polarised and / or the smoked category 4 lenses available with our regular Nimbus package, please choose the appropriate option from the drop-dowm menu above before completing your purchase.
In addition to the lenses, you will also receive a head retainer strap, cleaning cloth and 'hard' case as standard. The case has internal pockets for spare lenses, and belt fixing catches and loops.
Conformity and UV
Rapid Eyewear sunglasses conform to ISO 12311 and 12312 standards for sunglasses and protective equipment testing. They offer 100% UVA / UVB (UV400) protection and comply with US Z80.3.