EDGE BLUE RC MODELGLASSES
Edge sunglasses for RC have innovative side arms that can be rotated up and down on a ratchet system, to ensure a perfect fit on your head. With an adjustable nose clip, attractive vented blue Frostech mirror lenses and a stylish new look, Edge Blue Modelglasses are ideal for flying RC model aircraft.
Made from polycarbonate and finished in an attractive light blue, the Edge frame is so comfortable and light that you will probably forget you’re wearing them. Side arm rubber extensions, an adjustable nose clip and the rotating side arms allow for a bespoke fit for your needs.
Three sets of UV400 interchangeable lenses are supplied, as follows:
- Category 0, for use in low light conditions. An AR coating on the rear removes spurious reflections from lights
- Category 2, beige, polarised. A good all-round lens for changeable or hazy conditions*
- Category 3, blue Frostech with a flash mirror coating for sunny conditions
- Category 4, dark smoked for very bright conditions (please note this lens set cannot be used for driving).
* Polarised lenses filter horizontal light that bounces off flat surfaces to cause glare. Please note you may not be able to read a transmitter display whilst using polarized lenses.
All lenses feature cut-outs that help air to flow across the rear surfaces, thereby reducing fogging. They are decentred, and have anti-scratch coatings applied.
Edge are supplied with a carry case, microfibre cleaning cloth and retainer strap as standard.
Edge comply with ISO 12312 and US Z80.3 standards. They offer 100% UVA / UVB (UV400) protection.
If you would like to add extra lenses to your order, we are pleased to offer clear and green polarised (ideal for green field sports, e.g. golf) options. You can select the additional lenses from the drop-down menu at the top of this page.