EDGE RED RUNNING SUNGLASSES WITH ROTATING SIDE ARMS
The Edge Red running sunglasses have innovative side arms that can be rotated up and down on a ratchet system, to ensure a perfect fit on your head. With an adjustable nose clip, attractive vented orange / red Frostech mirror lenses and a stylish new look, Edge Red sunglasses take Rapid Eyewear’s cycling range to a whole new level. Clear and low light lens options make Edge useful in all weather and light conditions.
Made from TR90 and adorned with an attractive hand-sprayed red finish, the Edge frame is so comfortable and light that you will probably forget you’re wearing them. Side arm rubber extensions, an adjustable nose clip and the rotating side arms allow for a bespoke fit for your needs.
Four sets of UV400 interchangeable lenses are supplied, as follows:
- Clear, untinted. Blocks wind and other elements from your eyes when you don't need a tint. This lens still offers 100% UVA / UVB protection
- Category 0, for use in low light conditions. An AR coating on the rear removes glare from street lamps etc., making them ideal for night use
- Category 2, beige, polarised. A good all-round lens for changeable or hazy conditions*
- Category 3, orange-red Frostech with a flash mirror coating
All lenses feature cut-outs that help air to flow across the rear surfaces, thereby reducing fogging. They are decentred, and have anti-scratch coatings applied.
* Polarised lenses filter horizontal light that bounces off flat surfaces to cause glare.
Edge are supplied with a carry case, microfibre cleaning cloth and retainer strap as standard.
Edge comply with ISO 12312 standards for sunglasses, and also the US Z80.3 regulations. They offer 100% UVA / UVB (UV400) protection.
If you would like to add extra lenses to your order, we are pleased to offer green golf and blue Frostech lens options. You can select the additional lenses from the drop-down menu at the top of this page.